Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Splitting a Type 9 Box

Guy Lowe

Don’t worry Kev I don’t get offended easily not like some

If Arnie is referring to my testicles, then I can tell him that Small Balls Guy has FOUR children TWO of which I managed in one HIT, so I don’t think I have anything to worry about in that department 😬

However if Arnie is referring to my brain then he may have a point 😬

Guy

The ZETEC Conversion has begun here

Picking up the ZETEC soon *biggrin*

Edited by - Guy Lowe on 7 Dec 2006 14:45:06

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnie, why on earth would you imagine I need to protect Guy *confused* He is big enough to protect himself without any help from me and, in any case, from what or whom would he need protecting - you? ROFLMAO!

Guy made an amusing comment in reply to my post which was also intended to be amusing. He and I took it that way, what you may have thought is actually irrelevant - in fact anything you may have to say to me is irrelevant!

Why do you continue to try and goad people into an argument on BlatChat? Clearly you are still feeling very sensitive about a certain alleged incident in Le Mans which only says to me that you are far more guilty of what you have been attempting to deny than you care to admit. Why else would you continually jump on any reference, however vague, to this alleged incident? *confused* Whenever there has been any reference on BlatChat in the past to certain incidents involving yourself, and there have been many, I can not recall any occasion when you have given a full account of what happened from your perspective to clarify matters, rather you lock the thread if it is one of yours or you delete your own posts and then back out leaving many questions unanswered.

Is it really any wonder there is speculation on the truth of such events, and in whose direction do you think any accusatory fingers are then pointing hmmmm? Any guesses?

You never learn do you? Had you not reacted in your usual overbearing way in a clumsy attempt to silence anything on BlatChat with which you do not agree, I doubt very much it would have been noticed by anybody outside of those who were answering Guys query. Just look at the number of viewings of what is a pretty standard sort of query about gearboxes if you doubt what I say. You seem to imagine that you have powers of censorship over the rest of us but I guess that is pretty standard fare for anybody with apparent latent megolomanic tendencies.

I'm sure that somewhere beneath that brash, abrasive and arrogant exterior there still could be a pleasant bloke lurking - buggered if I know where though! *confused*

Get a life!!!

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬

Edited to say:- All questions posed in this post are purely rhetorical and I neither want nor need an answer to them. I already know the answers. *wink*

Edited by - Brent Chiswick on 6 Dec 2006 08:25:51

Small Balls Guy has FOUR children TWO of which I managed in one HIT, so I don’t think I have anything to worry about in that department

Guy

I think EFA was referring to the size of your brain - not your balls 😬 But an impressive performance nevertheless *thumbup* 😬

And why am I always away for a weekend when these interesting threads start 🤔

Whoops - there goes another one

C7 GON

Nice to see the thread back on topic. *wink* I'm available Sunday morning Guy. *thumbup*

You haven't found an old buried Spitfire have you Norm? That Merlin might need a bit of a rebuild before you put it in the 7. 😬

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬

Have I been made redundant 😬

I do wonder why one of these slagging matches starts at a similar time each month latley????

Angus in October about LF time , Me / Brent etc about LF time in November now this and LF is due....

Maybe like my daughter something else monthly is due *confused*

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

Edited by - Delbert on 5 Dec 2006 21:06:01

In an attempt to get this thread back on track, after all it is my ship as it were, can anyone tell me if the selector shaft has an oil seal on it as I cannot find one on the exploded drawing. If so where would I be able to get one?

Thank you

Guy

The ZETEC Conversion has begun here

Picking up the ZETEC soon *biggrin*