Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Larger Ladies...

Don

Apparently in the last 50 years women have increased their waist size by 6" (by comparable dress sizes) - largely due to excessive alcohol comsumption...

Thought I'd share that with you ... I've just had two bags of crisps and a Snickers to console myself... 😬

No..tonight is tennis and beer night Fletch...I've checked the diary and it says so there 😳

Thursday is..possibly bond and beer night

Friday is Beer and curry night with the caravanner *wink*

It's all written down *smile* Nothing about londinium *tongue*

Dannyboy *tongue*

Well my daughter's feet are a size bigger than mine already, and she's only 11 ... *eek* *eek*

Edited to clarify her age is 11 NOT her shoe size ... double, double *eek*

Edited by - WindyCat on 30 Nov 2006 18:01:31

Yes..you are correct.....however a few of us have escaped into mainstream society...ie civilisation..ie the south 😬 😬 😬

As for larger ladies windy...I note from spying a lady at the awards...that you are not a larger lady....

Therefore can we conclude that your statement is in fact untrue and based on hearsay not fact 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Rumbled!! 😳

Although you weren't exactly subtle about your spying .... the long mac and fake handlebar moustache was an instant give away!! *cool*

I was more intrigued by the suggestion that excessive alcohol consumption was to blame...

I was more intrigued by the suggestion that excessive alcohol consumption was to blame

Tour rules apply and must be enforced if not just to protect the innocent 😳 😬

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)