Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Headache

Debert

I've had a splitting headache for 3 days now ☹️

The quack is an eejit - Took blood pressure ... "normal" ... Listened to my heart & lungs for ooooh 30 seconds ... "You've got a chest infection" ... No i haven't i smoke!! I ALWAYS sound like that *tongue*

Tells me to take Ibuprofen and Paracetomol at two hour gaps, repeated 4 hourly (if you see what i mean?) and not to drink any caffeine ☹️

Nothing for the (aparent) chest infection - Just a "keep warm and hydrated and quit smoking" ... Like it's that easy *confused*

Then a "come back in a week days if you're still no better" *mad*

I'm falling asleep at my desk coz i haven't slept properly for 3 days and can't even have a cup of tea ☹️

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Had my eyes checked 4 weeks ago - No change - As per usual - I've worn specs since i was 12 (over 20 years) *tongue* and always had the same prescription.

Computer screens are no problem! Just the eejits we employ to sit in front of them 😬

The headaches are controlable by drugs, but i'd rather find out the underlying cause than simply treat the symptoms IYSWIM ☹️

Long term use of Ibuprofen has some nasty side effects that i'd rather not revisit *thumbdown*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

Oh right ... so this isn't a one off then...

Hmmm... thankfully I only suffer alcohol induced headaches and I try not to take 'drugs' for those ☹️ But I do think sometimes people are prone to things that can't be conclusively identified. So long as they rule out the serious conditions the next step is to try to stop thinking about it... ( I know - easier said than done!)

Perhaps a homeopathic solution here ??? click 'Remedy finder' and the headaches and migraines - lists all the symptom variables and the remedy....

I don't *do* stress Viv *tongue*

I've got thick skin AND a thicker head *wink*

I'll just curl up into a ball and hug my teddy bear (*) when i get home 😬

(*) Before anyone says anything - It's a real teddy bear called "Pinky" and he's been with me since i was 4 - So "ner" *tongue*

I prefer Ben & Jerry's "Peace of cake" .... Strawberry cheescake icecream *thumbup*

YUMMY 😬

Or Green's orgasmic dark chocolate chip ... or Greens orgasmic vanilla

Or Bailey's ice cream

Or ... well ... ANY ice cream really

Can you stil get Tootie-Frootie ice cream *confused* That was my favourite when i were't lad 😬

*tongue*

Nope ☹️ Still woke up feeling like i had been hit by a bus and there's someone with a jack hammer trying to break outta my head from the inside *mad*

It's *just* under control with the help of Mr Ibuprofen & Mrs Paracetomol *confused* So i can at least function at work, but i can't concentrate on anything at the moment *thumbdown*

The brick wall euphamism *might* be work related ... Jobserve is the prescribed cure methinks *tongue*