Click here if you are having website access problems ×

BMW 318ise '94

Airhog

Hello all

Just a long shot, but would anyone be interested (or know anyone who might be) in my wifes BMW *eek*.

I know most of you might feel the need to get behind the wheel of an indicator, rear view mirror free car!! Heres your chance!! *eek* *eek*

Seriously, it's a 153k very clean and straight motor. She has run it for the last 3 years and apart from routine servicing (by me, BMW history to 121k) its never let us down.

Had sold it on the wonderful eBay *mad* but the buyer has just called to say he has no money, nice. We are expecting our first born in a few weeks, so don't have the time or energy to mess around trying to get it gone. It's sitting outside looking very smart and shiny waiting for someone to drive it away.

Link to the ebay ad here As you can see, it made £1220, which was great, but would be happy with an offer on that from anyone here.

Any questions, drop me a line.

Cheers

Cheers Dave

It really is a very nice car. Doubt it is the ultimate tow machine! But it does have a 1200kg tow rating so could easily tug a se7en and minno around, which might be of use to someone. I've never used it to tow and it looks pretty much new, but has all the genuine BMW electrics etc.

As I said, am very open to offers, as I could really use it not being parked outside the house.

Cheers

ps. I am reliably misinformed that being both a BMW and red, it has a useful ability to plough down the outside lanes of roadworks etc and can cut in without indicating at the last minute 😬, Not with me driving you understand!

Edited by - Airhog on 28 Nov 2006 15:23:59