Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Wheels wheels wheels

paul abrahams

For sale due to change to De-dion ☹️ Posting here prior to advertising on ebay

To fit Live Axle, have come off my '99 1.6 vx classic

5 no. genuine 5 spoke 6 x 14 revolution wheels, bright red centres with chrome rim, very good condition, fantastic for that classic look, no tyres. Revised to £100 for fellow blatchatters - I purchased from a blatchatter but never fitted - check out my advert including photos on pistonheads, under caterham / parts

Price exclusive of postage - collection from Maidstone or Tunbridge Wells possible. Blatmail me for further details

Edited to delete previously sold items

Edited by - paul abrahams on 1 Feb 2007 21:53:38

Pauls black & chrome minilites are pukka *thumbup* *thumbup* be sad to see the old girl go ☹️

but bring on red 5 hey mate!!, you've earned your wings *thumbup* *tongue* 😬 😬

😬

Saw it *eek* wanted it 😬 was growing old *mad* got it! *thumbup* here

Edited by - StEVEN on 28 Nov 2006 21:44:14

• Area Representative

Uncle - pics of 4 spoke Revolution wheels here.

They won't fit a De Dion though - that's why Paul is selling them. De Dion (Ford) PCD = 4.25", while later Live Axle (Marina/Ital) PCD = 3.75". You shouldn't have any trouble finding a set of these in Ford PCD though - they're far more common. At least they were when I was looking for a set in 3.75" PCD *wink*

Crudders

Edited for formatting etc.

Edited by - Crudders on 30 Nov 2006 13:01:08

• Area Representative

No problem Paul, but apologies for my incorrect spoke assumption - when I bought 5 spoke Revolutions for my original build way back when they were only available in 14" and up, and according to Revolution's website they are now only availabe in 15". So 13" 5 spoke Revolutions are probably quite a rarity.

Anyway, have a BTT on me and I'll see you tomorrow morning *thumbup*

Crudders

The motolita steering wheel is still for sale - Trevor and Andy the outside diameter of it is 290mm

Andy the revolutions are still for sale - blatmail me if you want to view them and I will send you my contact number - I am around tomorrow and will do you a deal for the motolita and revolutions *wink*

Elie - I want to sell the revolutions before Christmas *thumbup*

Right, because of all the comments re the revolutions I have dug them out and measured them and I have to say I'm confused so sorry if I've managed to confused you too *wink*

I also checked out the original advert on blatchat where i purchased the wheels ( do a search for revolution wheels and its the one dated 19/08/06 from DrJohn ) which states the wheels are 14 inch, so I'm very sorry I've made a mistake *confused* they are not 13 inch - also having just measured the overall diameter from outside rim to outside rim is 15 1/4 inch, so I'm fairly certain they are 14 inch. I will revise the original description *thumbup*

So finally to confirm the revolutions are 5 spoke 14 inch bright red centres with silver rim in very good condition - Crudders was right *thumbup*

• 2 weeks later...