Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Old Nokia Mobile Phone

Debert

Mine has just given up the ghost ☹️

Preferably a 3100 model (or similar), but nothing too modern, as i have spare battery and charger and car kit for this one.

Carphone warehouse want to charge a fortune to repair it! Or fleece me for even more money to "upgrade". I like this one, it's aphone that works almost everywhere i go, and doesn't mind being dropped (and often) *tongue* .... I think the spin cycle in the washing machine did for it this time though *eek*

If you or (your children) *tongue* have an old one that isn't used any more, it would find a good home at chez Fletch *thumbup*

Thanks in advance ... Any donation to the charity of your choice, or in the old sky rocket if you prefer *wink*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Edited to say ... Unlocked or from O2 network would be appreciated .... And better add PLEASE blatmail me or leave a reply here. Don't phone me coz my phone is broked ☹️ *tongue*

Edited by - Fletch on 27 Nov 2006 17:06:15

Cheers Jono

Here's a link to the 3100 model - it's got rubber keys rather than the usual plastic ones on most Nokia's and a luminous stripe around the edge of the cover - so it's easy to find in the dark 😬

Not fussed what colour ... I can change the cover.

www.mad4mobilephones.com/nokia-3100

Much appreciated *thumbup*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

Edited by - Fletch on 28 Nov 2006 10:11:44

Fletch,

I think we have one of these knocking about at home. Does it have loads of flashing lights that have different colour themes for different ring tones. It was affectionately known as the 'Disco' phone. Apparently, it is so not cool anymore, according to my daughters.

Like Jono, I still use a 6310, which is like the crossflow of mobile phone technology. *thumbup*

Anyway, you can have the disco phone, email me your address and I'll stick it in the post when I get back home. It's O2 by the way. *thumbup*

Cheers

Bri

Edited by - Tyrone on 28 Nov 2006 16:52:22

Cheers Tyrone *thumbup* YHM 😬

"Disco" phone - Love it 😳 I don't *do* cool - I like the flashy whizzy bits *wink* I like the way it glows in the dark, so you can find it in the bottom of the kit bag / car footwell / wherever you drop it *tongue*

I'd agree about the 6310 - It still is the best phone Nokia ever made ... It does everything you need in a phone! And it's virtually indestructible! No bells and whistles, no camera, radio, mp3, fancy tones or anything! Just a damn good PHONE! with TONS of message space and a massive phone book! *thumbup*