Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Another 50th anniversary thought

robmar

carrying on from my suggestion for whomever comes 50th on the Hethel sprint to get some sort of special prize (fun related)

how about getting the 50th anniversary club logo (if there is going to be one) onto our champiosnhip stickers for next year....if there isn't going to be one we could do something anyway :)

also extended to t-shirts, competitors cards etc etc etc

thoughts

apologiese if this is already been covered/thought of

Rob *thumbup*

Oohhh....very very disagreeable bunch the current 2 members....you'd better apply now and get on the waiting list whilst the 2 grumpy old members debate your membership 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

They're very protective of their elder statesmen status and the respect it brings y'know *tongue*

Dannyboy *tongue*

Edited by - Dannyboy on 23 Nov 2006 19:56:32

Danny

I think you underestimate the membership of the SS brigade. The Kippers make up 2 all on their own 😬

All new members will be warmly welcomed. The Saga Sevens branded regalia list, including monogrammed Nomex slippers and carbon fibre zimmer frame, will be availabel later in the year *tongue* *wink* 😬

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

Rob

The club is working on 50th anniversary regalia for next year and once the 'branding' has been decided upon it is my intention to see if we can incorporate this on the championship stickers etc. It is my intention to call the event at Hethel the '50th Anniversary Sprint'.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*