Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

I've Done a stupid thing!!

Peter T

I find this hard to credit.

Try rubber gloves and tell yourself "This bastard thing is going to move, because I am invincible!!!!! *mad* *mad* *mad*"

A pair of high hysterisis rubber gloves will do truly unbelievable things if used with strongish hands.....just make sure the ball gearknob is well clean, and with either surgeons gloves or new 'Marigold' type washing up gloves, you will transform your grip up to Incredible Hulk levels.

In the Olden Days the mechanics used this idea, only they used a piece of old innerube off a bike, and they called the resulting rectangle of Hi Hys rubber a "Viney Bone" (for some unknown reason)

Try it, you'll like it.

Boiling water first might help..... *idea*

Oh, hang on, are the grubscrews in a groove in the metal stick? Are you saying you can TURN the knob, but not PULL IT OFF?

SeaView!!!!

😬 😬here *eek* *eek*

Edited by - Unclefester on 20 Nov 2006 19:34:58

No cannot turn/pull/move.

Have tried swearing at it in several languages, cursing the almighty from above and below.

Serenading with Steve Wright in the afternoon and several chapters of ' when you come of boy you is gonna be in big fr*ggin trouble ' *mad*

But it still refuses to budge.

Maybe i will try some heavy metal with mind bending electric guitar rifts that will have harmonic effects on the KNOB !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *idea*

PS.............This knob has got attitude. *eek*

R500 Mango Madness