Click here if you are having website access problems ×

One of my chickens was murdered ......

ziplobb

or maybe a killer squirrel? little bastards would probably do it just for fun. whilst giggling.....

You recall those people that kept telling us all that if we ended up in a nuclear war, there would be only cockroaches left. They were wrong. Cockroaches and bloody squirrels and the squirrels would be sitting on the big red button sodding giggling.

So - it was them. not badgers.

here

It would seem this was a fairly rare occurence of badger opportunism, based on the time of year it occurred. Given the current persecution of badgers I would mark it down as a sad experience and do whatever is possible to protect the chickens. Sad for you & the chicken ☹️, but badgers also seem to be having a hard time at the moment.

Mrs GTD - Minimum Wage Slave

Hell-yeah! Have you smelt/smelled (Chambers* is rather unclear on this point) a badger?

*The Chambers Harrap HO is less than 100 yards from my flat. But sadly closed at this time of day... 😳

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester Racing

7s Equipe™

🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Test the dead chicken

It's dead, how's it going to answer questions?

You could have an ID parade with the other chickens = they must have witnessed the crime? If they don't co-operate, they are covering something up!

Heading back to Blighty!