Click here if you are having website access problems ×

*updated* - misc 7 bits - garage clear out

sopris

I've various 7 bits I'd like to shift. No sensible offers refused. Buyer collection from south east Hants suggested as some are heavy but happy to post in exchange for actual costs. I would suggest a £5 minimum per item if you want me to post it otherwise I'm afraid it's not worth my time to find proper packaging, etc. I travel down the M27/M3/A34/M4 to Bristol from time to time so could possibly meet up somewhere along the way if that's of any use.

- used but very serviceable clutch disc and pressure plate removed from my 2.0 Zetec car. I believe it's a standard disc and a somewhat heavier duty pressure plate. Originally purchased from James Whiting/Paul Dunnell (provisionally sold)

- 5 and a bit litres of Castrol GTX 15/50 (I won't post this; collection only)

- used original 2 litre Zetec cams and sprockets (gone)

- set of used blue front springs with ali collars

- used standard brake master cylinder

- used Caterham logo gauges - tach, water temp and oil pressure (tacho is gone)

All items (except the oil!) are used but were working fine when removed a few years back. Please contact via BC or on 07973 552354 or 023 9241 3394.

Felix

Edited by - sopris on 18 Nov 2006 13:41:20

Edited by - sopris on 30 Dec 2006 14:47:46

Hi Andrew,

I think it had about 20K miles on it. I compared it to a new one and it barely looked any different. The clutch has seen a lot of track days but I drove the car with a fair degree of mechanical sympathy so I'm comfortable selling it on for someone else to use. If you send me your email address via BC I can send you some hi-res photos. Thanks,

Felix

• 1 month later...