Click here if you are having website access problems ×

I'm sick , sicker than a Parrot on Dopamean

Delbert

Spice Girls Live 1996 on VH1 , the Spice World Tour....

a) I know the words ,am singing along, and enjoying myself

b) Just noticed that Mel C (Sporty) has a fine pair of Chesticles

Stop right Now , Take it on the run Gonna have some fun right now 😳

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

Right I'm in Crisis

Now watching Dusty Sprigfield and admiring my new Audrey Hepburn portrait and thinking that ot might clash with the Doris Day Film poster 😳

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

Ahh, reminds me of an episode of Father Ted (Speed 3 if I recall) where Mrs Doyle appears with the Milk man and a stilson and asks Father Ted "Father Crilly, Pat wants to know if he can put his massive tool in my box?"

😬 😬 😬 😬

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

BAck on Topic seeing as this is about ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Right I'm in Crisis

Now watching Dusty Sprigfield and admiring my new Audrey Hepburn portrait and thinking that ot might clash with the Doris Day Film poster

The postman has just knocked (only once though which was a bit of a dissapointment)

And there is a package from Amazon......

Now some of you who have followed my drunked exploits will know I am not safe with Amazon when I'm drunk.....

So what have I bought this time........

Yup a double CD of Dusty Springfields Singles and its Brill and blasting out as I type....

and another Audrey Hepburn film on DVD "Two for the Road "

So this afternoon will be a tough choice.... Audrey or watch Engerland get stuffed for the eighth time on the trot.......

Rekon I need "BUtching up" a bit 😬