Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

O/T Brother Printer/Scanner/Fax/Copier

Adam H

I've got a brand new Brother Printer/Scanner/Copier/Fax machine boxed and unopened for sale if anybody is interested. Model is MFC 5840CN.

This was a warrenty replacement item that I have never used as I got a new laser jobby instead.

This one is a new model and was replaced despite my old machine being out of warranty by a few months - good customer service if you ask me *thumbup*

This is essentially an inkjet colour printer, colour fax, colour photocopier and scanner all in one and is also network compatible allowing you to just plug it into your router and scan to or print from any computer on the network that has the software installed (software included). It is also USB compatible for use with a single computer. Of course, it could also be used as just a stand-alone fax/copier.

The machine this one replaced was great for ages until a problem occured with the print head. The reason it was replaced with the new model I understand is that the new model doesn't suffer the same problems. Haing said that, I used my old machine for about 18 months and really gave it some hammer before it failed.

The ink is reasonably priced and lasts quite well (at least it did on the old model).

Brother are selling it for £128inc VAT. I'm after £80 plus any postage. (don't know what this would be yet). Buyer could always collect if they wanted. I'm in Coventry just of the M6.

Adam

1400ss 6sp LSD

Edited by - adam h on 15 Nov 2006 18:06:58

Edited by - adam h on 20 Nov 2006 08:44:48

Edited by - Adam H on 27 Nov 2006 08:24:15

Edited by - Adam H on 5 Dec 2006 08:18:18