Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hi Ho...

Mrs GTD

But Mrs GTD just refers to them as her little Lambs

To the slorter I presume 😬 😬

Ah those poor young innocents, soon thier daily duites will be pepermint foot massages, drinks dispensing, warming her High Backed executive leather chair on cold mornings 😬

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

Edited by - Delbert on 15 Nov 2006 22:45:12

Ah those poor young innocents, soon thier daily duites will be pepermint foot massages, drinks dispensing, warming her High Backed executive leather chair on cold mornings

Don't forget opening the champagne and valet parking... *tongue*

Mrs GTD - Minimum Wage Slave

Ding Dong 😬

Day 2 of the Littlehampton Burger van restructure

So far, a Sauna has been added to the side of the van , this has meant less parking in the Lay By but now Mrs GTD has easier access to the Jack oozzi 😬

Many Truck Drivers have commented that it is soo nice to see the staff been fanned with Feathers from Virgin Flamingoes 😬

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

😬 [Grinning Idiot]How are they finding the Menu changes, though, Dec? Those Tofu Burgers With Peanut Cilantro Sauce going well? [/Grinning Idiot]

Heading back to Blighty!

Edited by - GTD on 16 Nov 2006 12:37:51

Paul,

Its the same bloke 😬 😬

WhyEye Today in the Brookfield Cowshed Ruth came to the Dairy Room.

" OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"