Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Hi Ho...

Mrs GTD

Well I guessed it was what my grandma would have called a pinny? Though I guess in Davis' case its likely to be more satin and frills than anything she would have worn! Hence the *eek* *eek* *eek*

Heading back to Blighty!

Right - she's off to the new office now! Mrs GTD has been wondering if they will have:

- Valet Parking, or just her own reserved parking spot by the front door?

- How many PA's she will get?

- Will the tea monitor make her tea just the way she likes it?

- Will they send a driver to pick her up if her lunchtime though afternoon shopping trip goes well?

As she is working in an office in an industrial park in Littlehampton behind Tescos, I have to say I am doubtful! *wink*

Heading back to Blighty!

No, I wouldn't worry.

After all she started at 09:00, so there is the induction period for H&S

So she wouldn't get to her PC until 09:02

Then she gets her PC.

It will take over 2 hrs to set up all her online shopping accounts, MSM allerts to the Exchanges to monitor Diamond and Platinum prices, spot and long term.

Then the Harrods Sandwich delivery service needs to liase with the Vereve Cliqueo delivery agent so the Bubbles arrive at the correct time and temperature 😬 😬

😬 😬

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

Helloooo

Well that was a bit disappointing. No welcome flowers, card, bunting etc. They appear to have forgotten to engage a PA for me. My name wasn't painted on a reserved parking space. Only one of the directors bothered to turn up to say hello. They have a vending machine for drinks and no designated wine cooler. The office is NO WHERE NEAR the shops. I could go on, but I think it might make me depressed.

I think there's been a mistake...

Mrs GTD - Minimum Wage Slave