Click here if you are having website access problems ×

brooklands - which rear view mirror

ELV15

Couple of dash mounted chrome jobs here - most are a generic type found on most stands at the kit car type shows...I think wehave the one called either 'REAR VIEW MIRROR - CHROME SURROUND' or 'INTERIOR MIRROR - CLASSIC STYLE' - with a ball adjustment fitting on the back - the extendable stem version might give you more options.....

www.mycaterham.com

here

Videos

here

98,000 miles -1st 1.6k Supersport, '95 Motor Show car

I used the SVC "Oval Mirror" Desmo style with some additional bracketry I put together to mount them (neatly) off the Brooklands screen stanchion. Height of the mirror is critical to enable a proper view over the rear wing.

A certain AO did make a wisecrack about whether the dentist missed them *tongue*

Ian

Green and Silver Roadsport 😬

Thanks. I was thinking of getting something smaller than the spa center mirror and something that goes with the style of the brooklands a bit better.

I found these (similar to what angus posted): here

Cheers,

ELV15 - Tom in California -

200hp duratec powered 2003 Clubsport Build pics here: here

Sean,

Yes! They are quite a nice change from a full windscreen. Your visibility is so much better! I do feel a bit exposed and will drive with a helmet on when on the freeway or in traffic. For the backroads I use goggles , but could use a nicer pair.

I do still have the windscreen, for when the weather turns really bad or if I wimp out and want to use it for touring.

We'll have to get together. Lets go for a blat or meet up at a pub for some bench racing. 😬

ELV15 - Tom in California -

200hp duratec powered 2003 Clubsport Build pics here: here