Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Seeing as Sunday is the big meeting

NormalVeranda

Well, seeing as you asked.....

I used to complain about you lot but since this school went fee paying Its the big school that has got out of hand....

The gunge that emminates from the locker of the Davis boy is nothing compared to the bile I have to clear up especially the amount been leveled at the prefects at the moment.

and it all seems to emminate from one individual who is hell bent on messing everything up.

Now it might be because I'm an old Hippy but could I ask you suggest that they change the airfresheners to a more mellow blend, maybe then the big boys will calm down and concentrate leaving less work for me.

After all I clean this place out of the goodness of me heart as the Trustees have still not recognised my contract of employment and will not even meat with me at ACAS 😬

NOTCleaning up after pesky shedders

Well chaps let me be the first to report the minutes of the meeting...

Well I would if I hadn't been forcibly ejected from the hotel car park...

I must say the Police in Luton are much friendlier than I imagined , They have even let me have a Lappy and free WiFi in my Cell.

Apparently the magistrate is playing golf at the moment but I'm up before the Beak later to day.

So it will be a quick answer to the Name question...... I've been charged as Bertrum Wooster and have the white fiver ready then its back off to the Drones 😬

Well false names always worked for my Grandfather Bertie, except for the incident with the Policemans helmet in the Strand.

How was Bertie to know that the Beek was Gussie Finknottles Godfather 😳 😳

Aunt Dahlia never forgave him for that one

Sheds AO

Edited by - Sheds area organiser on 12 Nov 2006 11:45:19