Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

13" wing stays, very good condition.

Peter T

Peter,

And if you've got another pair then I'll take them.

Or if it's only 1 I'll haggle on the price.

Coyote - I've got a few more wings for you (one n/s/r black one relatively untouched by the hawthorn hedge - but dropped by me onto the drive in a howling gale [ don't ask *mad*]). Also have 2 rear blacks with minimal gel-coat at front (held togethor with tape). Ideal for racing as VERY light.

If all else fails I'd swap for the wingstays 😬 *thumbup*

Dave.

Peter - apologies for hi-jack.

Charles - No problem - but you should talk to Andrew first . He's used to the fact that my ex-wings generally have excess holes drilled in them.

Where I try out diferent positions for the rear lights *confused*)

For now I'll keep them as possible trading fodder for the wingstays.

Dave

X-flow(er) powered

Dave - happy for you to have the wingstays, I want(ed) them as spares for the next time I trash the car and need to find wingstays quickly 😳 If you can use them by all means do so *thumbup*.

Charles - despite using 3 wings in the last race I have subsequently acquired 2 more, so stock levels are back to normal 😬 and you should by all means buy Dave's (thanks for the offer Dave *thumbup*). Excess holes make no difference once you've stuck racing stickers on them, in fact I ran with the ones Dave sold me for the pretty much whole of the season 😬

Peter - YH(more)M, if for whatever reason Dave backs out, though I can't imagine he will, I will still take the wingstays *thumbup*

Sorry, yet another hijack,

Charles, if they are standard 13" wingstays and you have a pair that Andrew doesn't want / need, I would be very interested in these. I can't get anything other than ACB10s onto the car and would really like to get the AO21s I've got onto it to make the road driving experience slightly less nervy.

Cheers.

Nick.

Andrew, Yes I think my car currently has race stays and whilst it keeps the wings close to the tyre it is a pain if I want to get a higher proflie tyre under them.

If I managed to get hold of some normal ones (and I can work out how to get the wings off the stays - currently bonded on with largest lump of Sikaflex I have ever seen) then you have a deal *smile*

Peter,

can you blatmail me your address again (I don't keep that info on file) + cost including postage.

Charles,

can you blatmail me your contact details so we can discuss the wings. They're no fun at all to post so would prefer trying to sort out some sort of GONADS - all the better if you don't need them in a hurry.

Dave.

X-flow(er) powered