Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wot

rj

"This is a very reluctant sale & this car is an excellent investment & will only increase with value due to it's rarity. Whoever gets this car will have great fun driving it & will get an excellent return on it when they decide to sell"

Yeah right!! Does that mean that my Roadsport numbered 0 of 35 is worth more than I paid for it, I dont think so *confused*

C7 LJV- Its Yellow and Black

Strange *confused*

This car was factory built & has been race modified/lightened by Caterham themselves. (notice on the pics how the spare tyre has been removed to make it lighter) Thats just some of the things that Caterham did to it.

Ithink THATS THE ONLY THING 😳

😬

Joint Surrey AO and Su77on Se7ener

The vindictive streak in me says everyone should call Daniel (phone number on Piston Heads) and book a slot to come and see the car. He will at least spend his evenings and weekends waiting to see if anyone is going to turn up for a viewing.

If by any remote chance it is genuine it would give him a good chance to explain.

• Leadership Team

No no no, you're all missing the point *confused* If we all advertise our cars at around 100% over-value, we can push the market upwards 😬 But nobody must give in and drop the price ......... it's controlling the market - all the big car makers do it 😬

Stu.

Yes. The 'race' chassis is no longer used except for the R400 racers. From 02 (I think) onwards it's been the standard roadsport chassis with the shortened passenger footwell.

[i was picked up on this when I got it wrong the other day!]

Charles

---

My SuperGraduates 2006 diary

My SuperGraduates 2005 diary, My Caterham Academy 2004 build and race diary

Well, that's not nice of whoever did that *thumbdown*

The ad seems like a genuine sale, just someone who thinks their car is worth far more than it really is but I don't see any malice or fraudulent tendency about it.

I did suggest it in my E-mail that it probably wasn't worth much more than half what he was originally asking.

Keep off the straight and narrow *tongue* 😬

It's a year older than my ex academy. The lack of spare wheel carrier would be standard on an academy car, plus mine still has the cage on and the newer anthracite alloys, and I paid best part of 12k less than his original asking price a year ago.

I reckon that should be about a 12k car tops, but good luck to him if he can find a mug.

Cheers

Tom

FH54WLX - only the car supports ManU, honest!

see here - UPDATED