Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Morning

Lynne

Hmmm

I made animal noises that could offend certain groups.

my reasoning was that I was suffering post strawmatic dress sindrone after I was stopped by a policeman in the morning and fined £30 for using my phone whilst driving *eek*.

I did ask if I could pay the fine over the phone *tongue*

the policeman said that phones cause you to loose concentration. I asked if there was any evidence of that in my case, he said that he had been foloowing me for 6 miles with the blue lights on .........

Hmmm

I'll get my wallet ......

*wink*

If It aint yellow, wonky and wobbly................ 😬

afternoon kiddos (had a late start today).........I poorly yesterday so doing a man thing and taking it easy.... 😬 beautiful day today about 23 degrees in the sun 😬

and Wonky you very naughty boy, if you breaketh the rules you getteth the fine!!!!! 🙆🏻

Lynne(HM). Chief Cock and Bottle Washer @ The French Blatting Company Limited

*arrowup* *arrowup* *arrowup* I was up early today Paul. I went to the AO's meeting to represent me (the real one) and Ass Bailey

Ash Bailey

Ash_Bailey

Ash_Bailey.

A$h Bailey

Ash Bai1ey

Ash Bai!ey

Ash Bai/ey

and a few others........... *smile*

Many of these have been quiet since that Ginger Burd-Turglar Strongy has been in Rampton..... *wink*

We are going to have our own monthly meetings soon at The Nags Head, Cinderford, on the third Monday of every month...

K16 00C - Bailey's MANGO Handbag (No bloody dots!)

Morning. I've accepted an invite to go cottaging today in Builth Wells! *thumbup*

I hope the cottage is nice and the fire's been lit, because it's peeing down here. ☹️

The bloke who invited me has asked me to take a can of Mazola cooking oil and some vaseline. I guess we're in for a great fry-up later, but why he can't lubricate his own door hinges I don't know.

I'll write tomorrow to let you know how today went. *biggrin*

Dry-sumped White Supersprint with poncey blue leather *smile*