Click here if you are having website access problems ×

k-booommmm

Pickle

Morning all, there is a crisp chill in the air down here in the valleys..time to get the thermal or fur lined spandex for Alex I feel.... *wink* *tongue* *wink*

Is anyone in South Wales organising any firework displays with sizzling sausages 😳, things that twirl round that we can go oooohhhh at and plenty of warming ale? *smile*

Cheers

Blimey Mav...maybe we should call you Guy Fawkes instead...have you got any ideas to blow up any parliments by any chance with that stash? 😳

All I have to do is feed Alex with cabbage and wait for the small explosions.... *eek* *eek* *eek*

Pickle

:o)

Perhaps Al and I will be stood round the incerator in the back garden with a hot toddy or two waving our sparklers then...think Usk is a little too far. Hmm wonder if anyone would come over to Ystrad if there was an offer of food and some bangs?

Pickle

So would anyone be interested in some food and bangs at ours in Ystradgynlais....coud be sort of a housewarming party as we havent had one yet since moving in. The house is a bit of a state before the builders come in.

Pickle

Loving the country life...

Well, we may not be in Wales anymore but we did have a MASSIVE "English Breakfast" this morning with 9 giant sossies, half a kilo of bacon, same of fresh mushrooms, baked beans, fried eggs, toast, and then guess what? Francoise went and put some 'aiguillettes de canard' in with it *eek* *eek* *eek*

I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT!??!!! 😳 😳 🙆🏻 ☹️

Sacrilege *thumbdown*

SeaView!!!!

😬 😬here *eek* *eek*

Edited by - Unclefester on 1 Nov 2006 16:02:01

Just say where and when ... and the fantastic Fletchmobile will jet it's way northwards(*) carrying a cargo of shedders and a bootful of booze 😬

(*)Everywhere is North of Portsmouth (**)

(**) Except all the bits on the other side of Le Manch(***)

(***)Or is it "La Manch" ... or "La Manche" ... i can't rememberfy *confused*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*