Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wheels and tyres, Ital fixing, Minilite or steel.

Morls

Following the sad sale of my bike I now have the neccesary to buy some, (Ital fixing), wheels and tyres.

If given a perfect choice I'd consider Minilite style alloys, Classic Steels or Elan Steels (bit hopeful I know).

I definatly want 13" dia, with no more than 6" width and the tyres would need to be 70 profile, pref light and sticky.

My tel no. is 0777 0737 891 and I'm in North Yorks (but travel all ower t'shop with work).

Cheers

Mark

Tord R-yan has finally gone!? sad.gif

How much and where too?

Is the blade motor in yet? There was a ZX9-R C motor & gubbins in Kitcar this month for £650 and I was sorely tempted, but I bought a new welder instead! (there's no point having the motor and no means of installation!).

Edited by - Coose on 7 Mar 2002 20:47:56

Sadly yessad.gif

£3700 sad.gif too cheap but needed the cash for the 7.

York, so I'll see her around with another mansad.gif

Ready to bolt in, engine mounts all made but frame off to Arch for repanelling.smile.gif

Can you get Crankcase Ally to Steel bi-metal rods to fit this new welder, saves making engine mountswink.gif

Mark

Ummmm..... sadly not, but I've just bought a reel af ally migwire and some argon and have been playing about, so watch this space for a production line of catchtanks and the like!

£3700 was a bargain, but it's a buyers market fer yan o' them I s'pose sad.gif, but as you say, it means the 7 can get moving smile.gif - literally!