Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T 300kg Spaceframe ZZR1100 Hillclimb Single Seater

David Lynch

Posted on behalf of Andrew Greaves who works with my Dad. Seems one hell of a machine for the money, assuming you're not tall ☹️. Trailer and Mapping/datalogging Laptop included. Blatmail me in first instance if interested. Andrew quite rightly only want this to go to a true enthusiast. Note... This has not been advertised elsewhere yet. He is Leeds based

Spaceframe single seater built for Hillclimb Class I (Racing cars up to 1100cc)

Raced at Harewood etc. 1999 to 2003

Typical dry time of 58s & 94mph through speed trap at Harewood with very average driver before recent track surfacing

Class wins, 2nd FTD & numerous places inc 5th in FTD championship at Harewood

Featured in racetech magazine here

Steel tube fully triangulated nickel bronze welded chassis

Independent double wishbone suspension designed with David Gould/Alan Staniforth geometry programme.

Inboard pushrod operated AVO Coilover dampers inside wheelbase for lower polar moment of inertia.

Lightweight disc brakes all round with alloy 4 piston (front) and alloy 2 piston calipers

Kawasaki ZZR1100D Engine & 6 speed gearbox on DTA Fuel injection with high pressure fuel pump & Cosworth Green injectors in bespoke throttle bodies.

Has run pushbutton gearchange but currently on manual shift

Tony Law 4 into 2 into 1 Exhaust with Fireblade lightweight alloy race can (under RAC noise limit)

DTA has data logging for throttle position vs time for run analysis, exportable to Excel as a graph

3" 6 point harness to RAC spec

RAC logbook

Fitted 1 set Avon A40/A45 slicks on 3 piece alloy rims & 4 spare wheel centres in case you think you need wets

Under 300kg weight

Suit driver circa 5'6" as is, larger drivers if seat modified. Drivers over 5'10" need not apply...

Bespoke space saver trailer included

Car has been dry stored since 2003 and can be seen with engine running if I get a bit of notice. No test drives.

Dell laptop included with DTA fully mappable engine management programme

All suspension calculations/geometry reports and roll centre/weight transfer info included.

As I need the space and have got motor racing out of my system for the foreseeable I will sell all the above for £5000

Edited by - David Lynch on 31 Oct 2006 09:15:33