Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Good Morning

Lynne

Good morning shedly type people. How are you all today?

It's a beautiful clear blue sky - lovely blatting weather. But i'm se7en-less ☹️

*makes brum brum noises and wishes i was out in my funny little car* 😬

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Edited by - Fletch on 2 Nov 2006 08:50:29

One of the Naybors is having a Spa pool installed to day, cannot imagine its going to be fun trying that out toneight.....

Cocktail weiners pickled walnuts and Chapel Coat pegs will be the order of the day 😳

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

Get yerself an invite to test the installation out Del - Take a bottle or two of champers round to "christen" the spa .... Just remember that baggy shorts are "in" and speedo's two sizes too small are NOT this years fashion! *tongue*

A nice hot dip sipping ice cold champagne when you can see your own breath on a clear frosty night is VERY good 😬 Even better in the viking countries (or Iceland) sipping schnapps or wodka with the glass sitting in the snow next to the hot tub *thumbup*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*