Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Will I ever get my emerald <A rant in Blatant stupidty>

Delbert

So I get the cash together for an Emerald. *thumbup*

Delberta anounces she is packing in Guitar lessons so that saves me £30 a month.

All seems to be going nicley

1) skool send bill for £90 as she is supposed to give a full terms notice even though she has not had a lesson this term

2) Leave my house keys in Dublin £120 and 3 minutes I'm in my house

3) Bloody Omega charge me £160 for a new strap. Yup one simple leather strap that is "special" cuase of how the clasp fits is now £160 thats over 12% of the cost to me of the watch. I would have told them where to shove it but I and I admit stupidly thought the price would be about the same as the Longines strap at £45.

So the Emerald budget is well dented again, and the forged pistons are still to be got and I have no body to blame but a stupid bald Alcoholic who is not quiet as fat as he used to be *mad* *mad* ☹️ *mad*

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

Delbert, I've paid Omega many, many, many times that over the past 30 years. I've now sent both broken Omega's to Watch Doctors at Tring. A fraction of the price. One is done but the newer one is held up for parts from Omega.

I wonder if I'll ever see them again.

Norman Verona, 1989 BDR 220bhp, Reg: B16BDR, Mem No 2166, the full story here

You and your seven to The French Blatting Company Limited

Myles....... It is indeed your destiny to build this entity DELBERT his converter.

I merely convey to you what I am able to see by simply observing the timelines of the beings implicated in this activity nexus.

Take it from one who knows!

Blessed be.

Keep Alert!!! You never know when it might come in handy.