Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K series Injectors and half worn 32Rs...

murph7355

Not available right this minute but will be within a week or so.

Injectors are just like those off an SLR. Have been on the car for 16mths or there abouts.

Tyres are 185/60/13. About half worn (2-3mm of tread left). S compound. Even wear across them.

Offers for any of it considered.

There are also a couple of illegal 32Rs in 205/60/13. Anyone wants these they can have them for nowt. Being Northern I'm *that* generous.

I've decided to go the other way Andrew and have cut food out of the diet. It is, after all, less necessary to lviving than beer.

Down below 16st stone now for the first time since I was about 6. Hopefully will give me a bit more speed on Le Sept. Not sure how I'm going to drive without a left leg though.

Chris - sorry! Will give you a buzz today (unless the amnesia kicks in again).

Andy, you really must go to the doctors and get something for your amnesia blush.gif

Chris Alston

Se7ening - it's all miles and smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

1800 Supersprint - Loud and Proud teeth.gif ...well it only sounds fast officer blush.gif

I go to the pub for something for my amnesia. 10 pints works a treat. Can't remember anything the day after.

Spoken to Mr Alston. He wanted 4 tyres really (I only have 2 - should have said that on the post really!). And I talked him out of 32Rs anyway on another thread!

• 4 weeks later...