Click here if you are having website access problems ×

S33VEN Registration

S33VEN

Gentlemen,

I bought the plate to put on my Seven. I am reluctantly thinking about selling it. I was looking for significantly more!

It is not available from DVLC, I own it! It is on retention, and ready to transfer.

Make me a serious offer. The closest is S3VEN, which I believe is still owned by CCL.

If I don't get any serious offers, I will just keep it and let it escalate in value. I am in no hurry.

Tony Stattersfield

Under current MOT laws, you could fail if you spaced that number inappropriately - kinda negates the point in buying a cherished number from the DVLA.......who, I believe, have a hand in setting MOT regulations.....

I've got a Jeep Cherokee and I think that those people who have "J33P..." numbers are a bunch of tossers - it doesn't look like an "E", it looks like a "3" - even if you use an "E" and turn it round to resemble a "3", it still is not an "E"....eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

If you do want to wind someone up with a "Personalised" reg plate from the '70/'80s - e.g. "MJP 333W", go up and tell them that you didn't know they made A Class Mercs ('cos they've always got these types of plate on) in 1981....or even better, if they've shelled out wedge from the DVAL for a "A" suffix - compliment them on the fine condition of their car - "17 years old and not a spec of rust on it"!

I agree with the above sentiments on plates...a 3 is not an E as a G is not a 5. Thought I'd never buy a plate 'till I spotted K18 SLR for my K 1.8 SLR...with the correct positioning of a legal black screw the number is spot bollock for that car. Guesses as to how much I paid welcome. Found it on DVLA a couple of months ago.

Kenny

Kenny

After being on the DVLA site recently I would think you paid only £250, by the way Tony not trying to be funny but DVLA Still have S55 VEN which is just as close as yours and its also £250

Graham

cool.gif1700 Live Axle X/Flow, got the engine upgrade now all I've got to do is try & beat the rest of the guys up the hill!!!!!id=red> cool.gif