Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Golf 1.9TDi SE 5-door 04 reg

TimNeill

My wife is selling her very nice condition Golf TDi. Laser Blue Pearl with anthracite trim, Alloys, Air Con, 37,000 Miles, CD Player, Front Fogs, Electric Front Windows & Door Mirrors.

Power Steering, Cruise Control, ABS, ESP, 10 Airbags, auto lights/auto wipers, dimming rear view mirror. Supaguard body sealant.

Excellent condition. Full VW main dealer service history. Just serviced with new discs and pads all round, balance of VW warranty until end September 2007.

Photos on PistonHeads here

Are we asking too much?

Still have a Seven hat and a keyring ...

Edited by - Tim Neill on 26 Oct 2006 17:10:26

It's getting too much to bear ... 2 weeks ago the Seven went, now the Golf. All being money laundered into a renovated house with a 0-60 time of .... 0. Never mind. Last week's shock was that the beast needs a new central heating system - pipes, rads, boiler, the lot. Looked all right to me!

• Leadership Team
Last week's shock was that the beast needs a new central heating system - pipes, rads, boiler, the lot
Tim, don't forget that if you have trouble bleeding the system, you need to raise the front end as high as you can 😬

Stu.

Ha! Thanks for tip Stu. I tried jacking the front up and now have a 3 inch crack from front door up to 2nd floor. Options are either to fill it or start Tunbridge Wells' first urban rock climbing centre for people who enjoy cracks.