Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Life's full of little questions and intrigue.....

Wile7

Following on from the very important thread outlining choice of cereal for breakfast, I replied with a problem I experience involving weetabix and milk (see below).

Weetabix...But I am sure that if someone invented an adhesive that matched the sticking power of the weetabix/milk residue at the bottom of a cereal bowl after eating (and leaving unwashed for an hour or so), he or she would be very wealthy indeed - It's a real bu&&er to remove!! *thumbup* *mad*

I also have failed to understand how the little paper label on a bar of 'imperial leather' soap stays put until the last bit of soap( underneath the label) is used *confused* *confused* *confused*How the hell does the glue stay working and the 'paper' not deteriorate after many soakings? Why can they not develop a glue and/or paper like that for real world use 🤔 *mad*

Any other gems of intrigue out there???

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Edited by - wile7 on 25 Oct 2006 07:19:37

Edited by - wile7 on 25 Oct 2006 07:20:13

The adhesive in question is an organic Polyner derived from Insects.

The gunge created when they are squashed is on of the most adherant natural product known to man.

I've still got flies on ZeNA from Siwzzeringland '05 😳

When I get the mean reds the only thing to do is jump in the 7 ( with applebogies to Audrey)

*arrowup* *arrowup* 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 *eek* *eek* *eek*My sister lived there until recently - wot you saying *mad* *mad* *mad*

*arrowup*No silly, a c#nt smells like a yard of tripe that's been left in the sun for a few hours. Doh!!

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Er.......... *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused* *confused*

Deep Pan cheesy crust 🤔

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

• 2 weeks later...

Every time I open up the top of a new cereal box for breakfast the flaming thing always tears in the wrong place so you can not use the little 'flap' thing to seal the box afterwards.... *mad* *mad* *mad*

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here