Click here if you are having website access problems ×

white R300 Northants

chrisd

• 2 months later...
Hi - Guess that was me! As far as I know the only other R300 in the area is the ex-EVO car still for sale in Caterham Midlands. Still trying to think where that roundabout was. Do you have 7 as well as the Fiat too?

There's a few 7s around here. I know of 2 more in N'pton, and a couple more in surrounding villages. I sometimes go down to the Beds, Bucks and Northants meeting - it's just changed venue to somewhere near MK (do a search for Paul Marriott on ChitChat). A few of us sometimes go for 'impromptu blats', so if you fancy it - send me an email - I'll try not to lose it!!

You might have to wait for me to catch up though, as I drive an ageing 1800 X/Flow.

hi Bryn I am one of the Northampton 7ners, Duston area. Yellow Superlight. i was out for a run today but never saw any other Sevens.We have had some great blats form Northampton, especially the Wales ones.

Ray

Mango Superlight 157

Hi Bryn,

I'm one of the other Northamptoner waiting for a dry weekend to get back out of the garage. Hope to see you around. If we do get a decent weekend just fire off a post for an impromptu blat *thumbup*

You should check out this link: here

Steve D. Aztec Orange Rrrrrr400...

Edited by - Arthur Undred on 2 Jan 2007 11:40:02

Bryn

I am just over the border in Rutland - if you are looking for a longer blat I have some good ones on my website below.

A new route I intend to put up is (starting at Mkt Harboro') B6047 N to Melton, then A606 to Oakham and the B664 back to Mkt Harboro. Do it early on a weekend morning if you don't want to get held up on the twisties!

Steve Marsh

C7 RSV My Caterham Page

The SV and CSR Register - are you on it?