Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Suddenly trainspotting seems exciting and dangerous as a 'thrill a minute' passtime

Wile7

*arrowup*Trains.

They are these big things that carry people in things called 'carriages' and are mainly electric nowadays. They travel on what are commonly known as 'rail way tracks'.

What did you think I was on about? *smile* *tongue*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Its so difficult to tell with your type, - always talking about taking your clothes off, sticking things up your botom, breaking wind, dressing up, having relationships with farmyard animals, driving white cars with those funny wings, sticking things up your bottom, drinking alcohol to excess, being Scottish, pretending to be ladies, using gutter language, sticking things up you bottom, and always trying to upset that nice Mr Webb.

I just never seem to understand what you are talking about.

(and nor does Mother for that matter)

I also have a large stamp collection

Billy

Do you want me to get any numbers from the Whistlers and Sheds at Reading or Old Oak Common tomorrow? 🤔

Are you one of those dry-sandwich eating hickdeads who sits on the end of the platform at Reading, in the pouring rain? 🤔

I'd rather knit that Jenny's pubes than watch fecking trains - it's bad enough travelling on them.... *tongue*

Edited to say "Gone to sit on a crate of Export *thumbup*"

K16 00C The MANGO ORANGE HANDBAG

Edited by - Ash Bailey on 12 Oct 2006 20:50:44

Its so difficult to tell with your type, - always talking about taking your clothes off, sticking things up your botom, breaking wind, dressing up, having relationships with farmyard animals, driving white cars with those funny wings, sticking things up your bottom, drinking alcohol to excess, being Scottish, pretending to be ladies, using gutter language, sticking things up you bottom, and always trying to upset that nice Mr Webb.

Billy - that's not me...I think you are confused *confused*

Edited to say - Kev (Cageyh), there talks an engineer - and you obviously have not seen 'Lawnmower Man' 😬 😬 *tongue*

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

Edited by - Wile7 on 13 Oct 2006 07:53:09

• 2 weeks later...