Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Emerald map required

the map should get you running but surely the idea of re-mappable systems is to optimise set-up for your own engine, few hours on a rolling road

do you already have a map that runs?

if so, may not be much benefit to the download (not that i could do it anyway) as all engines are different

jerry

Yes I agree it's got to go on the rr when it's back in one piece!

The engines just gone from std vhpd bodies to r/bodies, the idle control was all to cock with the original map. I loaded the downloaded map and she runs but not well. Time to get Mr Walkers help I feel.

Thanks for the advice

Andy Marks

VHPD7@aol.com

andy

have you figures from the same rolling road for comparison pre/post roller barrels for the vhpd?

if so i'd be interested to know how much difference this makes, or is this part of a bigger winter upgrade with the emerald?

thanks

jerry

Jerry,

It's not finished yet, I'm waiting for parts from Caterham!!

I've spoken to Carl at Emerald and he's looking forward to sorting it. He said it will be the first one they've mapped fitted with r/bodies, should be entertaining!!

Pre r/bodies it was 200bhp at 7708rpm 154 lbft at 5452rpm. I was well chuffed with this! Dave said it was one of the best std vhpd's he'd seen, we live in hope with the mod's!!

Mail me off list and I'll keep you posted.

Regards

Andy Marks

VHPD7@aol.com