Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Caterham 7 Valve Caps

SLR69

I found some valve caps in the USA that I liked the look of but it was not worthwhile buying one set in view of the cost of the postage. I therefore have 24 sets surplus to requirements and am selling them on eBay.

I am selling them individually (four in a box). They are new and of high quality and are designed and manufactured in the USA from ABS Chrome (this is a high spec plastic and not the metal type that gives problems with wheels). Each cap is hand assembled and fitted with a Buna O-ring for a proper airtight seal. The highly coloured logos are protected by a clear polycarbonate coating (a scratch and UV resistant material used in fighter jet canopies).

Unfortunately the photo doesn't do them justice as they look extremely good.

See eBay item no 290034681727 - Caterham 7 Valve Caps.

As I have already had one message and sold one set, to save the same question cropping up, you don't have to buy them via eBay and I am quite happy for you to send me a message if of interest.

I am simply selling them at cost plus postage & packing at £6 a set which can be paid by Paypal or cheque.

Stuart

Hi Stuart - I'll take a set please. All 16 of them *tongue* 😬 😬 *wink* Can pay via Paypal if you give me an idea of postage please.

Dave

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here