Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Brian James Minno - make me an offer!

Steve Robinson

It's looking unlikely that I'll be sprinting next year so I've decided to sell my trailer.

It is about 6 years old I think, I'm the second owner, and in OK (but not perfect) condition, as it has been stored outside.

It has a winch, spare wheel, high level tyre rack, very long ramps and centre decking.

Only 2 minor problems, the rear supports need a spanner to undo rather than the lever and the offside light doesn't come on with the headlights, but brake, fog and indicator do still work.

Looking for around £1150. Happy to entertain sensible offers before I put it on Ebay next week.

Steve

Edited by - steve robinson on 29 Sep 2006 06:10:29

Cheers Mrs K *thumbup*

For some reason I din't have as much fun this year, I guess partly down to not being as competitive as I thought I'd be, but also I think some of the fun has gone from class 3 as it has become ultra competitive.

I also want to have one last crack at getting my cycling results back to the levels they were at before I got the seven, and that will take a lot of focus (and time, and energy..) to do ☹️

Suspect i'll still pitch up for Curborough and MIRA just to keep my hand in *smile*

Steve