Click here if you are having website access problems ×

15 year + old High End HIFI - UPDATED

EFA

Nakamichi 582Z cassette deck - one of the best cassette decks ever made. Cost £700 new in 1979!! This is as new, hardly used, with manuals, azimuth adjustment tool etc. A cassette deck for the connoisseur! see here Ideal for digitising your cassette collection.

Denon DCD1500MK2 CD player. Also around 20 years old, this was regarded as one of the best CD players of the late 1980's - SACD support, digital output etc. New cost around £700. Its in the original bix, wth remote and all accessories.

Finally, for vinyl lovers I may have a Dunlop Transcription Systemdek turntable, with SME series 3 arm for sale. I am not sure what the cartridge is, but it will probably be a moving coil type. Will check see.

Prices are a bit hard to judge on this kind of stuff, so open to offers. arnie@the-webbs.com

K2RUM - The car of two halveswith a hole in the engine

Edited by - efa on 24 Sep 2006 10:57:45

Edited by - efa on 24 Sep 2006 11:35:52

Stu,

I think it is the 1st generation - it is a Systemdek I or II, but there are no immediately obvious markings. I was bought as an upgrade over a Linn LP12!!!

I don't have any pics yet. Its at my Mothers house and I would need to go and get it.

K2RUM - The car of two halveswith a hole in the engine