Click here if you are having website access problems ×

"New ally panels "and miscellaneous parts with revised prices!

RiF

REVISED LIST (sold items removed)

This is to help fund the upgrades for my wife’s new Caterham 😬

Will swap for equivalent value, condition must be very good:

windscreen with mounts, doors, FIA tall roll bar, wiper system, tonneau.

All brand new parts from Caterham Cars / Arch. Never fitted and still covered in the blue plastic protective film. Most will only fit de-dion with handbrake in the centre unless stated differently.

Internal tunnel panel sides in silver ally with latest cut out for getting to gearbox fitments (speedo cable, reverse switch, etc) £30 per side

Back panel in silver ally £50

Interior (outer) side panels, with half round panel. One set in silver ally, one in black finish. This will fit most years from at least 89 onwards. £50 per side

Turrets, in silver ally £20 each

Wooden boot floor panel (new) £10

Petrol pipe cover, black finish, £10 each

NEW BANNER battery for sale.

Footwells £60 set (soon),

aluminium honeycomb boot floor £35 and side crash protection £30,

standard master cylinder £60 (soon),

ally dash £50 pre cut (all models) (soon),

under dash panels £10 ,

pedal box £10 ...................... All new 😬

e-mail: easiclad@tiscali.co.uk

tel: 013873 75777 or 013873 76722

P&P will be extra. Outer panels will be best collected or delivered by me!

NB: Sales will be taken in order of enquiry but anyone phoning before I check e-mails will have priority.

RiF Flying even faster in my very bright yellow 226bhp Duratec 7, with internal kevlar/carbon panels and pushrod suspension 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon

Edited by - RiF on 22 Sep 2006 17:01:14

Edited by - RiF on 25 Sep 2006 18:44:33

Edited by - RiF on 27 Sep 2006 16:57:03

Edited by - RiF on 28 Sep 2006 17:24:40

Edited by - RiF on 2 Oct 2006 13:15:59

Edited by - RiF on 4 Oct 2006 13:49:11

*arrowup* *thumbup* Still some parts for sale *wink* Would of thought with winter coming there would of been more upgrading going on *wink* New internal panels, normally I get loads of e-mails "do you know of any for sale?" Where are you all? I suppose you think this summer will never end and hence not thinking about winter rebuilds 😬

RiF Flying even faster in my very bright yellow 226bhp Duratec 7, with internal kevlar/carbon panels and pushrod suspension 😬 😬 😬.for pictures of 7 and carbon

Caterham say they are: 6J x 14" ally wheels (gather minilites) with Avon 185/60 R14 ZV3 tyres.

I wanted to change them on my order but CC said no!!! Sould arrive November.

Richard,

Can I have first dibs on the passenger side footwell. My car is '87 vintage so I would like to check for fit. Good excuse for a blat up your way. I also need to check with SWMBO, car funds are very low at the moment, due to a number of BB's recently. 😬

I really have not got a clue re the footwell if it would fit? I would be interested to know as well.

I had hoped to sell everything as a set but if it fits your car I will let you have first chance. Yes come on over for a blat 😬

Hi, I have had several say they have not received e-mails *confused* I have replied to you all. I have just resent them too. So if not through I had better post on here instead, good old BC *wink*