Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Mountain Bike (Mount Vision)

jono

2 years old, exactly the same as this one except mine has the UK spec Hope mono mini discs rather than the inferior Hayes.

http://www.marinbikes.com/bicycles_2004/html/spec_04_mountvision.html

The bike is in used (yes there are scratches and chips on the frame but, hey, it's a mountain bike 😬) but mechanically perfect condition and benefits from an unlimited lifetime frame and pivot warranty (parts and labour). In fact it's currently having the entire suspension re-bushed under the warranty so will be like a new bike (the pivot bearings are the same as they use in F16 wing flaps and have Ti bushes *thumbup*)

Fox front and rear shox all as the Marin link above. Both just completely overhauled and tuned by TF Tuning at a cost of £90 each. Recent Middleburn slickshift rings fitted to replace the chocolate XT items, new XT hollowtech BB bearings, new headset and new rear disc.

Cassette and chain replaced in Spring 2006. Ready to go.

Size 17.5" (medium). A great bike with a sublime ride but in truth it's never really fitted me properly (a fraction small) and I need a larger frame. Suoer quick and one of the lightest full suss XC bikes availabale.

£2,100 new and I want £700 for a quick sale as I'm buying a Commencal 5.20. You could not buy the front and rear Fox shox for £700.

Ta for looking *thumbup*

Edited to say: it also has Hope hubs front and rear as it's a UK bike. These are the dogs nads of bike hubs and hand crafted in England with 4 sets of roller bearings in each hub *thumbup*

Edited by - jono on 21 Sep 2006 12:38:00