Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Season Video Clips

Simon.Rogers1

Is there anyone who would be willing to send me video clips of your best bits of the year. I will then try to compile them into a short say 5 - 10 min sequence for the awards - is that OK Mark?

Mr Angery - we need your footage of Pembrey, Longcross, Loton, Cadwell ....... .........

Anyone else cary a camera this year.

Both please Adrian.

So that should be all of it eh

If you could really edit it down to the really really good to the really bad bits it will help me.

Shaun - the same please if you could edit it first please. I supose I'm looking for the funny/wild and excellent bits.

Edited by - Simon.Rogers on 20 Sep 2006 23:08:30

OK just received Adrian's video - OH my some of those lines *eek*

As Adrian had nicely formated and DVD'd it I have had to "rip" it again which takes longer than if it was in MPEG format or some other ready to DVD. I wasn't aware of this at first so if possible can I have it as a file format like MPEG etc if poss.

Ta

Simon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Support Team

Simon - bit late I know but have just stuck a couple of CDs in the post. Nothing spectacular but shows a beginners attempts at Wiscombe, Harewood and a very foggy Cadwell.

I have saved it in AVI as it's the highest quality I can output - hope this is OK.

Yellow SL *cool* #32

Don't worry about it being late.

I've been away for the week and only returned late last night. So I will begin this week.

By the way I'm going to try and organise a sprint or more like a "gumball" event along the A75 in the south of France. Travelled back from Barcelona Saturday eve and night.

Its a motorway but not as you Know it. If anyone gets the chance to drive it in the 7 DO IT!

The Disco was all loaded up big time but we had squealing tyres awsome. And we came back over the new bridge in the sky. Just a pitty it was dark.

• 2 weeks later...