Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Is there any sanity here?

Normans_Ghost

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take my (virtual) hat off to you for having the patience to post a reply - trouble is I'm sure it only encourages him *confused*

Next week there will be an equally pointless topic raised (in my opinion designed to antagonise people) *confused* *confused*

Its much more sensible down here *tongue* *tongue*

Dry-sumped White Supersprint *smile*

Yeah...I have to confess that I have popped my tuppence worth into the foray but I am not sure that any response really matters given the continued obstinance of the chap. I am not sure if it is a wind up or a genuine attempt to get everyone to see his view. Much more sane down here.....

In Wonky's absence may I offer you chaps a deck chair over here

I have raided Wonky's locker and got three bags of popcorn (two salty and one sweet), some gobstoppers and a small crate of Tizer.

Anyone?

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

ahhhhhhh

thats better

came back down here for a sit down and a bite to eat .

isnt that bloke a feckin arse (to quote a certain "almost" handbagless" Ffforester )

but hey , if it wasnt for the likes of him we would all be moaning about how boring this place is *cool*

anyway got any beers left strongy *biggrin*, mind if I sit next to you Mrs M *tongue* *wink* (control your inner urges woman - you cant have it *tongue*)

I'm going up for a second assult in a short while. hen we will get the place rocking 😬

Good grief 😳 I go away on my travels for a fortnight and come back to absolute madness on Blatchat ☹️

Is there room for me to hide down here *smile* I'll pass on the popcorn though - need to lose those holiday pounds 😳

Still it did make for a funny read...........just when u think things upstairs couldnt get worse...they do lol. By the way can I refuse the drink, have had a funny tummy for the last couple of days.. Anyone know any good jokes though? and nice to see you Mrs M and you too Tam. Oh and wonky can I pass on the popcorn *eek*

Lynne(HM). Chief Cock and Bottle Washer @ The French Blatting Company Limited