Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Ferrari Enzo

Frying Pan

Thinking about it a bit more, here's my take:

1/ The car exists

2/ The reserve price is greater than the expected value at (proper, expensive) auction

3/ If it doesn't make reserve, FlogIt4U have earned some great publicity

4/ If it does make reserve, and the buyer pays - the seller has done well and saved on the huge commision a proper auction house would charge

5/ If it makes reserve, and the buyer doesn't pay, they've still got the publicity AND they can choose to sue the buyer for a few grand as well, if they reckon they can get anything out of him.

But now I do So what do you think? True or false *confused* *confused* *confused*

Mr Ardley

The car will be shipped directly from the dealer and is full accordance with Ferrari's purchase policy. You will have full rights to the Ferrari purchase policy therefore. I expect the cost of delivery will be in the region of £2-3,000 + insurance and taxes. If you have any further questions please email or call me direct +44 207 424 0761.

Thank you

Phillip Davies

Flogit4u

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here

How can the sale be in accordance with Ferrari purchasing policy as the Enzo was strictly by invitation only. I still think someone is being taken for a ride here, though it may be the auction organiser...

Cheers

Tom

FH54WLX - only the car supports ManU, honest!

see here - UPDATED