Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Wiscombe

Mrs Kipper

To all of the above *thumbup* *thumbup*

And

Great not to of crashed on my last run, a definate brown trouser moment 😬 😬

Thanks to DJ for the suspension tip's *thumbup* *thumbup*

Here's hoping the coming weeknd's weather is as kind to us *thumbup*

Have to agree a great day out spectating.

Also thanks to Richard Price for taking the time to try talking me into having a go in next years events,although seeing how bloody quick he is i've had second thoughts!

Thanks Mark *biggrin*

class 3

we had our usual scrap with Dave N pulling a 1 second lead after second timed run ( he had a red flag so got an extra attempt with warm tyres etc etc etc (excuse #312b)).

we ended upwith me in 1st , Dave N 2nd 0.41 begind and Adrian 3rd

twas another great day on the hills with what seemed like every class scrapping for 10ths *cool* *thumbup*

here is C7 TOP

South Wales AO *thumbup*

Edited by - Dave Jackson on 11 Sep 2006 09:09:00

Yes, they don't come any better than that for a day's fun, perfect setting and great company *thumbup* 😬

Big congrats to Richard for the final run *thumbup*

I hope that all the up to date results can be posted before next weekend so that we have a chance of seeing how much we have to beat the next guy by to keep your place or go up a place in the class championships *thumbup*

Best action of the day must have been Malcolm's tyre smoking launch into Martini when he tried everthing he knew to demolish the timing gear at the finish and ended up sideways pointing into the bank (but no harm done) *thumbup* 😬 I am not sure what part of the car broke the timing beam but it certainly wasn't the timing strut 😬

Looking forward to next weekend - see you all at Cadwell and/or Harewood.

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.

Savour that, because we will probably never have Wiscombe as dry again. I have been going there since I was 10 and never known it quite like that!!! But who knows with a touch of global warming.

Well done to Richard,(sorry didn't see you before I left) and Danny two brilliant runs. My practice was competitive but timed runs were crap........back to the drawing board for Harewood, but if DJ is to be believed it's going to be WET *biggrin* *biggrin* *biggrin*...see you there.

Roger7C