Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

Weber Alpha ECU, loom & sensors for Duratec 2.3

I.Mupferit

Still on the car at the moment but will be available in the Autumn and ideal for anybody doing a winter upgrade to a Duratec.

Complete Weber Alpha engine management system including ECU, throttle potentiometer, air and water temperature senders, Lambda probe and complete engine wiring loom with plugs including fuel pump relays etc.

Would cost £928 incl vat when new, will accept £550.

Brent

2.3 DURATEC SV Reassuringly Expensive

R 417.39 😬

Edited by - Brent Chiswick on 6 Sep 2006 16:42:17

Brent- I'm going injection over the winter and am somewhat interested. Would the loom work on a Zetec? Is the £928 incl vat based on Raceline prices?

Dobuy- I've heard about Raceline doing some good deals at the moment, but couldn't see anything on their website *confused*

MikeK

Mike, yes it is based on their prices since that's where I bought it last year. I see no reason at all why it shouldn't work on a Zetec as I believe it employs the same sensors. The ECU would simply require a map suitable for the Zetec (which Webcon have anyway) to be installed. I originally used a Weber Alpha system on the Zetec in my last 7.

Brent

R 417.39 😬

I may just ask Raceline to sell it for me but to be honest I'm not in any great hurry. My only reason for posting now is that we are heading into the upgrade season so I reasoned there might be someone out there thinking about going Duratec on a budget and could be interested in saving some dosh to get themselves going.

Now that Pete is married, your money has probably been converted into a new sofa by now *wink* 😬

Brent

R 417.39 😬