Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

OT Lotus Elise 111s

chrisb

I am running out of garage space, so it is time for my Slise to go to a new home.

2004 '04 Plate Lotus Elise 111s

Ardent Red.

Touring Pack - Hardtop, Leather Seats, Driving Lamps, Stereo

Alarm and Tracker

B Service 2 weeks ago*

Warranty until June '07

Looking for £18,000

* But has done 2,400 since the last service in the last week around Europe *wink*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Footnote:

The car has been fantastic, and was only bought because the Caterham was going to be away for so long with shipping on the USA '05 tour. The plan was to sell the Lotus when the 7 came back. But to be honest, it has just been too good. If it wasn't for a new impending toy, I certainly wouldn't be selling it!

Edited by - chrisb on 4 Sep 2006 16:52:22

Chris, I'd love to consider this, as I'm thinking of something more useable to compliment the Snot, but alas it's too new & therefore more expensive than I was thinking of splashing out...

...oh, and if the new toy is what I heard a rumour what it is going to be - you lucky thing - enjoy 😬 *cool*

Ssssssssssscottish SssssssssuperSssssssssnot!

😬 😬 😬 Scotland - North Of The Smoke AO 😬 😬 😬

This is one of the nices Elises I've seen, in fact until I'd seen Chris's car I didn't like the shape of the new body, red is just fantastic though... now I'm a big fan *thumbup*

Sadly I haven't enough space for yet another car (or the funds for that matter), but whoever buys it will be very happy *smile*

(I'll take my commission in used £10's please Chris)

The name's Puff, Powder Puff

N7XTC