Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

do you think it will dry out

Jason Plato

I'm not sure my R500 will be dry by then given the gearstick gaiter, handbrake gaiter and both tillets were all brim full of water at one point on Saturday. Anyway lets hope the sun shines as I will probably be driving to Wiscombe as I doubt the new tow car will have a tow bar fitted in time *eek*

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Mark

NICE! :-)

If it tows as well as my 540i (which it should pretty much do) then you won't even notice the trailer is there! Though with your falling off wheels that might be a bad thing!!

if you want to save some cash and fit the towbar yourself then I should think i can get Trev and AdamH to help us do it. They (I watched!!) did mine without any major issues!!

Neil

I have fitted towbars in the past but it is finding the time. Whilst I am happy to drive the 7 to Wiscombe this weekend I really want to use the trailer for Cadwell and Harewood so I am paying Indespension a visit this afternoon with a view to the towbar being fitted next week *thumbup*.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

Just checked the weather for Honiton and it shows *cool* *cool* *cool* *cool* *cool* from tomorrow through to Sunday. But just remember guy's for Wiscombe to be dry all the way up through the trees it must not have rained for a week before the event. It is Devon after all!!!

This might mean that Danny is only quickest for half the run and that we might be able to get to the top of the paddock with out a tractor. See you Saturday.

Roger7C

DJ,

are you serious??? Anything fecking thing come down from that demented nutter in #10.

Mark,

the E39 towbar fitting involves lots of cutting of bumpers, AND running a wire all the way up into the drivers footwell. Then in amongst the tons of german wiring you have to find one little pin to connect the wire to.

So, getting a pro to do it for your is a good move! 😬 It took the three of us about 4 hours to fit mine. Though they were silly enough to let me loose with power tools...

And as for Danny boy in the wet... that is when my lard bucket SV comes into its own!!! *thumbup* *thumbup* *thumbup* (I hope!)