Click here if you are having website access problems ×

239 BHP Vauxhall Engine

stormcp

My friend Paul is converting his tuned vauxhall back to standard and has his reliable faster engine for sale.

Vauxhall 2.O 16v engine with full dry sump system:

The engine would cost about £6500 to build today according to Nobles (Paul has previous invoices to this effect) .

It is around 230 bhp carb`s with steel rods, accralite pistons , MEB 967I Computer etc ...and has only done around 2000 miles since last refreshed ( Noble Motorsport can verify everything ; ) .....also have dyno printout .

If you are interested in more information then please contact Paul on:

(01777) 702864

Cheers

Matt

Yellow Blur!

Hi Guys,

I have just had another chat with Paul (the guy who i'm advertising this for...) please read...

Thanks for the ad`s...if you like , it`s worth mentioning in the for sale ad` responses, that I would be happy to split the dry sump etc...particularly if someone wanted to trade in their standard bellhousing.

It may bemuse other members ...but I`m just a big road softie really.....and I`ve already detracked most of the Car ( Harnesses , FIA Roll , Raceco,Intercom etc)...as I love the HPC for just what it is & was in standard form.

Yellow Blur!

I have to say that I have been out in this car (in fact, the gent selling it is the chap who owned Wile7 before me - a great chap to do business with *thumbup*).

This engine is a stormer - very quick and sweet. Paul (the owner) bought the car with this engine to replace Wile7 but I think it's a wee bit too much hence the desire to revert back to a 'standard' spec HPC.

I assure you that there is nowt wrong with the engine. Paul is a decent sort and has a wee collection of Lotus cars (V8 Esprit, Elan Sprint.....etc.) and is a genuine enthusiast. A good engine for someone...

Dave Ardley. White Xflow with Clams

Don't point that beard at me, it might go off.

Groucho Marx

Updated photos here