Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Crewkerne to Yeovil Road, Thurs 31st Aug

paul jacobs

A red seven with luggage on the back, making "good progress", in other words blasting past everything in site! 😬 Car sounded great as I pootled past in a line of cars going t'other way, in my tintop. *thumbup* Hope you had a safe journey.

Paul J. Life is what happens, while I'm planning something better!

Hi Jerry and Mark. I've been a bit busy this year and haven't yet done anything about the Cream Tea Run to Simonsbath, no doubt it will be on and I'll be sure to let you know, it'll probably be sometime in October.

Mark, You're quite right about the Classic Car Day at Hatch Beauchamp. It is on the 17th Sept. that's the week after next. I'll post more details a week or so beforehand though. I didn't realise your car was back on the road, I hope all is well and you are now making use of those extra gee gees 😬. I took my CSR over to S.Wales for the excellent Fish & Chip run, had a great time and car ran well. I've done a couple of thousand miles now and opening it up a bit *cool*

• 2 weeks later...
A red seven with luggage on the back...
This might just have been me, taking the pretty route on my way up country for the Goodwood Revival Meeting. The luggage was just a luggage rack, though (I don't think anything had fallen off en route *smile*).... If it was me, that's the first time I've been spotted in seven years!

JV