Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Brian James Trailer

fastjedi

I am definitely interested in your triler and will buy it subject to the following questions:

What age is it?

Is it in good condition?

Is it bigger than the Minno? If yes what is the carrying capacity?

Does it fit in a standard length garage?

Where are you?

Regards Philip (Brentwood)

The max width is about 84" (Minno 5'5" bed, max = 80")

The max length is about 16'2" (Minno 11' bed, max = 15'2")

I bought the trailer from a L7Club member about 18 months ago. He bought it new at the end of 1993 and used it about twice a year ... for L7Club sprints so it is in very good condition

I remember reading some very techy stuff somewhere about the pro's and con's of single v twin axle (in Practical Boat Owner). It concluded that single axle was best (something to do with the way they pitch and the effect it has on the back of the tow vehilce. To answer your question, it towed fine with the Caterham loaded ... but then I was towing with a Disco' on that occasion (Most of my experience with the trailer has been a 300kg single seater towed with my car. The benefit of a 12' bed (over a 11') is that it gives you some scope to balance the weight.

Hi there just what i am looking for i can come with cash in hand or bankers draft Wednesday or Friday Please please give me a ring NOW on (01924) 274515 or mobile 0776 7664 857I am really desperate for a trailer and has been let down so many times.Kaspar McFarlane from Yorkshire but distance is no problem.

The old Dane