Click here to contact our helpful office staff ×

O/T : 2006 SEAT Alhambra 1.9 TDi PD

Nick Chan

• Area Representative

Due to a change in circumstances, I am thinking of selling my 7 month old SEAT Alhambra if anyone is interested?

First registered 28/01/06 - 55 plate

1.9 TDi PD 130 BHP engine

6 speed

7 seat estate

Stylance top of the range spec including :

ABS / Cruise Control / Climate control / 6x electric windows / remote central locking / factory alarm / height adjustable front seats / lumbar support / heated electric mirrors / computer / parking sensors / headlight washers / fog lights / roof rails / front and side airbags / Radio CD with accompanying 10 disc CD changer (OEM) / Sports suspension / sports seats / alloy wheels / SEAT mudlfaps and overmats / privacy glass.

The car has a Brink detachable towbar fitted and the car has only been used once to tow my minno. Its even got 3 unfitted rear plates for my trailers that I haven't even used with the car since I had it!

The car is in the latest dark blue-grey metallic with black interior and has the two pack paint protection finish with the interior scotchguarded to keep it looking like unmarked inside and polished on the exterior.

The car has now done 8,800 miles and is, not surprisingly, in as new condition. Original cost was £20k I think. Offers at £15k with the balance of the 3 year/60,000 mile warranty transferrable.

If anyone is interested then give me a call on 07915 610 629 or 01782 621818

Thanks

Nick

Now the Orange HPC - A 2.0 VX - 😬