Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Navigation CD for Merc. ML with RDS traffic info,,,

PorkieAndBest

Hi there,

Would anyone be interested in a 2004/5 navigation CD for a Mercedes ML (might work with other Comand consoles, don't know). I think Tele Atlas (who sell the CD's) have produced a newer one, but it cost about 200 Euro's. It's interesting because it does the RDS traffic information as long as you're tuned to Classic FM. I've sold my ML and don't need it (I gave them the original CD that came with the car...)

100% of the winning offer to NtL.

---

David

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

It's totally up to you how much. If you send me your mailing address, I'll send you the disk. If it works then you pay me and I'll forward the money to NtL (I promise!). If it does not work, please return it and it'll cost you nothing, only the postage. Does that sound OK?

To be honest I've not seen the disk for a month or so (in the process of painting the house). Anyway, send me your mailing address and I'll send it to you. If it works, send me a cheque for what ever you think.

There's some way of sending me a private e-mail without me having to give my address isn't there? Don't know. Anyway if there's not, I'll give you my mobile number.

---

David

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there Nigel,

Thanks for the cheque which I've just received. I'm glad that the CD worked OK. I've sold some other bits and bobs which I was never going to eBay so I'll send a cheque to NtL for the total (which was nearly 90GBP).

Did you ever try the traffic warning system? I think it's quite good myself although I don't think it works on non-motorways which is a shame; of course the engineer in me wants to cause a jam on an A road just to see if it works. Then you'd have to jam up (say) 10 just to allow for roads that were not monitored...

Also I did get your SMS confirming receipt; I just started working again (for a mobile phone company I'm afraid) and so I've been really busy. Plus I hate typing them in of course (but I didn't say that at the interview).

Kind regards,

---

David