Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Today I have mostly been...

Delbert

a Loganberry...... After yesterdays experiance as a Goosebeery I'm worried that I might be a Fig in the morning......................................

Granted I'm in a hotel room where the TV choices are Black Adder dubbed into German or Celebrity Love Island so the plot has vacanted room 324 and is now on the 6th floor

Mini bar nearly empty when I remebered that the Co is not picking up the tab tonight 😳

Big ISSSSSSSUUUUUUE, Get your BIG ISSSSSSSSSUE

Blows Raspberry at the Logan/Goosegog thingy *tongue*

Oh dear Derek, hope you remembered your titanium Amex & white Armani suit to settle the bar bill 😳

*Passes you a tin of Bass* ... or would you prefer a nice Rosé, or maybe some Absolut Lemon, or a JD *confused*

*arrowright*Get a Mosaic Poster of YOUR car and help Nuke the Leuk here *arrowleft*

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

• Area Representative

At least Derek is not blackberry adicted - or is he?

And I suppose that contemplating the B I G I S S U E beats naval contemplation - doesn't it?

BTW: What ever happened to the employee here

GJT Crossflow

524 my secret *cool*

Ah the Growler flasher well the day before the "interview" where I has a delicate speach all planned one of the other Ladies at work lost it, cat fight ensues and a slanging match involving most of the canteen, all along the line of "wear some knickers".

Apparently the blokes were vocally more vosifferous than the women but trousers have been worn since

Result and no embarrassed Delbert to be had *thumbup*

Big ISSSSSSSUUUUUUE, Get your BIG ISSSSSSSSSUE