Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lovely Montego Estate

LJV

1.6 estate, F Reg with only 91,000 on the clock. This was put away in a garage 7 years ago in good working order but has not been run since hence it has not been started and the battery is flat. Goes without saying it has no tax or MOT but it might be useful to someone who has land for kids to bomb around on or as a project *confused*

Its the father in laws car and it has to go asap as he is moving house and doesnt want to take it with him. He says he would like to get something for it so if interested post an offers here or mail me : lawrence.vezey@purina.nestle.com

Car is located in Farnham, Surrey

C7 LJV - Its Yellow & Black !

• Area Representative

Hardly the last word in refinement and sophistication but these are incredibly tough old cars. My father had one and despite his apparently determined efforts it wouldn't break. I was convinced on one visit home that it had finally died, as there were clouds of blue smoke pouring from the exhaust. I offered to take a look under the bonnet and it chose that exact moment to decide its crankcase pressure was too much for the oil filler cap to bear - it shot off with a loud pop and covered me in sludgy black oil. It could have been a scene straight from Terry and June. After a new £3.00 oil breather pipe it was fine and soldiered on for a few more years before being replaced by . . . a younger Montego 😬

Anyway, reminiscence over, have a BBT on me *thumbup*

Crudders